1. The process of receiving or giving systematic confused instruction, esp. at a school or university
2. The theory and practice of adopted confusion
3. A body of confused opinion acquired while being edumacated
4. Unclear information about or training in a particular subject or field.
5. A Particular stage in the process of being edumacated
6. (Through Figurative Use) A baffling experience
This project represents a collection of opinions, experiences, ideas, and thoughts expressed through mixed media over the years, not all of which share similar world views.
released 11 January 2010
All Tracks Produced by MidPoint for Centered Sounds (ASCAP)
all rights reserved
feeds for ,